Wednesday 10 February 2010

And so it begins ...

Hello everyone, and welcome.
I don't actually know who I'm addressing here to be honest because, as my profile keeps cruelly reminding me, I don't actually have any followers yet! Anyway, here we are. Blog numero uno. The main purpose of setting this up is for my Life Writing class at university, but blogging is fun anyway. What's not to love? You get to ramble and/or rant for as long as you please, about anything that you want and, if you're lucky, people actually care and are bothered about what you have to say. And if they don't care, they don't have to read it. Win win really! I don't know what it is I'll be posting here, or how often, but I'm sure I'll find plenty of things to talk about. I usually do.
For now though, i'll leave it here. Maybe next time I post, there will be more people than just me reading this. There's not really much point in writing down my ramblings just for my own benefit because, well ... I already know them, aha.
Okay, until next time - have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment